The School is seeking a passionate and experienced Education Assistants to join our relief pool.
In this role you will have the opportunity to provide high quality educational support to classroom teachers and enhance the classroom learning experience for students with additional learning needs. This role provides opportunity to implement dynamic learning experiences in a positive, nurturing environment.
Our ideal applicants will have:
- A minimum of Certificate III in Education Support or equivalent. A Certificate IV in Education Support is highly desirable.
- Ability to solve problems, set priorities, support others, show initiative and be flexible.
- A strong communicator, high social and emotional intelligence, and a commitment to relationship and collaborative practice.
- A track record in assisting and supporting the diverse needs of students.
If you would like to register your interest to work as a Education Assistant, please apply online here by clicking on 'Apply for this Job' and follow the instructions.
Within your application you will be asked to provide:
- a current CV. Please include a recent professional work referee.
- a cover letter that details your interest, availability, qualification/s and relevant experience.
Applications will be held on file for a period of six months.
Please note, to be considered for an advertised opportunity, you are required to submit a separate application in response to that specific advertisement, within the advertising period.
Questions regarding the application or recruitment process or issues regarding uploading your application, please email email@example.com or telephone (08) 98419305.
The School is fully committed to the protection of children. Successful applicants must satisfy child protection screening and adhere to the school’s child protection policies.